10:00 am. – bekius with Chavrusas
10:45 am. – Shiur From Rabbi Rosner
11:00 am. – Rav Chanina Geisler’s Sfas Emes Chumash Shiur
10:00 am. – Regular 1st Seder followed by shiur
NO SECOND SEDER
monday @12:00pm edt
rav Chaim tepfer shlit"a
today tuesday @12:00pm edt
Rav Yosef Katz shlit"a will be giving a shmuz
tuesday @12:00 edt
rav yosef katz shlit"a
today wednesday @12:00pm edt
Rav Chaim Yitzchok Yudkowsky shlit”a
This Wednesday afternoon @12:00 p.m. All Vaadim will take place in his meeting room.
He’s also available for meetings. To schedule a meeting e-mail him.
today thursday @12:00pm edt
Rav yosef katz shlit"a will give be giving a shiur
today wednesday @2:30pm edt
The Rosh Yeshiva HaGaon HaRav Dov Kreiswirth Shlit"a will be giving a sicha as a preparation for Shavuos
thursday morning @10:00am edt
Rav Chaim Yitzchok Kaplan Shlit"a will be delivering a shiur
Neilas Hachag motzei shavuos @11:30pm
with the participation of the Rebbeim and musical accompaniment by R' Yosef Newcomb
10:00am - 12:30pm
bekius with rabbi rosner
Come in at 10:00 and learn B’chavrusa, Rebbe will be checking in on everyone and answering any questions. Shiur at around 11:30
Test for yeshiva credits
new!! 3:00pm - 5:30pm
iyun with rabbi rosenbaum and rabbi schleider
Rabbi Schleider will be speaking at 2:30 followed by Chavrusa Shaft, Both Rabbeim will be checking in on everyone and answering any questions. Shiur By Rabbi Rosenbaum at 4:30. Shiur will be finished around 5:00, whoever wants, can stay then to ask any further questions.
8:00pm - 10:00pm
Since all Rabbeim Have A 7 hour time difference, night seder will be split into 3:
- 30 minutes of Mussar Seder
- Halacha seder is a half hr. of night seder. It will be a very geshmak limud of Mishnah Berurah on the same suguos we’re learning Bekius seder in מסכת ברכות. Rav Moshe Dov Fox shlit”a is available to help set up chavrusos. He’ll e-mail you his usual Marei Mekomos sheets. There will be shorter shiurim on Wednesday and Thursday’s. He’s available by phone or Zoom 12:30 – 2:30 p.m. EDT to answer your questions.
- 1 Hour, learning מסכת ברכות starting from the 7th Perek. There will be breakout rooms for Chavrusas and an amazing group of Meishivim available to speak in learning and answer questions from 8:00 – 9:30 p.m. EDT, click here to join zoom meeting.
Get Chavrusas or Call your old Chavrusas and arrange everything yourself, or call Rebbe for help.
- This zeman halacha seder is EXTRA GREAT. The topics will be from the 3 blatt you learned that week during bekius seder! It is super geshmak learning Mishna Berura on halachos that you learned inside from the sugya! Taste it— how geshmak is our Torah!
- I attached the first mareh mekomos sheet for this zeman. Every week you’ll receive the sheet on Sunday.
- TIME– Find a half hour some time during your two hour night seder. Whenever is most convenient for you and your chavrusa. You can pick the best time.
- CHAVRUSA– Most people are continuing to learn with their regular halacha chavrusa (learning together creates an unbreakable kesher). If you would like a new chavrusa or to start with a new hischadshus, please contact me soon, so I can help you in the best possible way.
- CONTACT ME– I’ll be available for you every day during your lunch break. You can contact me from 1:00- 2:00pm EDT at (516) 210-0228 or at Moshedovf@gmail.com. For any personal questions, you can email me and we can set up a time to talk. I am excited to be back with each of you!
extra learning program
Rav Moshe Twersky shlit”a
Rav Moshe Twersky shlit”a will give his Bein Hasedarim shiur at 11:00 p.m. EDT in his Zoom room. Email us if you’d like to join.